Resources for Employers
As the Coronavirus Pandemic continues to impact the United States economy and businesses across the nation, it can be hard to decipher how new regulations and laws may impact your business. To help you manage these issues NAW is providing information about webinars and seminars that you may find useful:
Littler Law Firm Complimentary Webinar: Avoiding Wage and Hour Landmines in the Age of COVID-19
While workplaces across the country begin to gradually reopen and employees return to work, these are but a few of the questions employers must navigate to avoid costly wage and hour landmines caused by changes in how and where work has been performed during the COVID-19 quarantine.
To help your company better uncover and correct COVID-19 related wage-hour compliance issues, join ComplianceHR CEO Lori Brown as she hosts former Wage & Hour Administrator and ComplianceHR VP Tammy McCutchen and former DOL Senior Trial Attorney Dane Steffenson as they discuss:
- COVID-19 Wage and Hour Landmines
- Using Technology to Self-Audit
- Correction Through the PAID Program
- Surviving a DOL Investigation
Shipping During a Pandemic: How to Manage Unexpected Costs
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 11:00 a.m.
COVID-19 could be affecting your shipping in ways you don't even realize. What if you are looking at the problem from the wrong angle? You could be missing out on savings you didn't even know to look for! VeriShip will reveal exclusive industry data that identifies the problems you should be focused on for the highest impact. Our objective is to empower you to regain control in an unsteady time, and our June 9th webinar, Shipping During a Pandemic: How to Manage Unexpected Costs, helps us do just that.
If your business has seen any change in shipping behavior as a direct or indirect result of COVID-19, you could be leaving money on the table. Register for this insider's look at the effects we've seen from this pandemic so far, the future of shipping and what to expect, and a live Q&A where our moderators will share their insights, experience, and expertise. By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Identify potential perils your organization may be exposed to with changes in deliveries
- Root out areas of your contract that you may not realize are negatively affecting your shipping rates
- Understand how COVID-19 trends change the future of your shipping contracts and at which phase of product development that a budget-conscious organization should start considering packaging plans